April 13, 2014

#ootd


now that it's springtime (finaaaally!) i've felt like taking more ootd photos even though i'm entirely bored with most of my wardrobe & want new everything...that's not going to happen so i'm working with what i've got.

tee - F21 (sold as pj's, oops!) similar
jeans - old navy - 'the rockstar' jean...worst name, best jeans
boots - frye - carson chelsea boot
necklace - black&bronze - currently for sale on my instagram


tank - thrifted
pants - skirt (that's the name of the store)
ps: give me ALL of the harem pants. loose pants are my jam this spring!
jean jacket - thrifted
scarf - urban outfitters 
smoking slippers - sam edelman 'alvin'
i recently made this custom necklace for my friend tracy's 30th birthday. i haven't created anything for black&bronze in so long so it felt really good & also inspired me to make a few other pieces. hoping to get back into the swing of things!

tomorrow i embark on round 2 of the whole 30. it's been a year since i last did it & i really need to re-boot my system & get back on track with clean eating. i've also been running again lately seeing as the snow has melted (thank god!) & that's been keeping me sane. i really love running. never thought i would say that but i truly do.

oh & here's a song i've been obsessed with lately: